Creative Space Beirut School of Design (CSB-SD) invites the public to take part in an array of evening workshops held by industry professionals, including some of the school’s instructors and alumni. These take place at our location in Beirut. Proceeds from the workshops go towards sustaining the growth of CSB-SD, a tuition free fashion school.
Due to the rise of Covid 19, workshops on campus have been postponed until further notice.
Past workshops include:
- Introduction to Sewing with Aline Seukunian
- The Soft Creative Draping Workshop with Caroline Simonelli
- Pattern-making and Drafting with Sarkis Assadourian
- Advanced Pattern-making and Drafting with Sarkis Assadourian
- Within the Frame - an illustration workshop with Ahmed Amer